- Creating a Personal Service: A funeral is a celebration of an individual’s life and should be as unique as the individual. Allow the service to reflect the individual’s identity, talents, hobbies, career, beliefs and personal wishes.
- Creating a Meaningful Service: Celebrating a person’s life provides a unique opportunity to create a personal link. Include pictures, story telling, playing or singing favorite songs, poetry, scripture, and displaying samples of hobbies all help to create a service that preserves the memory of a loved one long after the services have concluded.
- Creating an Affordable Service: The cost of a funeral is primarily based on the type of service a family selects. Each family has the opportunity to create a service that is both dignified and within their means.
The cost is primarily based on the type of service a family selects. You have the opportunity to create a service that is both dignified and within your means.
- Traditional Services: Visiting hours and a funeral service with the body present followed by a committal service.
- Cremation Services: Services with cremation include many different options ranging from a complete traditional funeral to a simple direct cremation.
- Graveside Services: Held only at a cemetery with either the body or cremated remains present for interment.
- Memorial Services: Services without the remains present that may be held in our facility or an off-premise facility.
- Special Services: May include all or part of our other services but involve additional personal services such as use of off-premise visitation facilities, event planning or coordination with other vendors such as sound and light, transportation and catering.
We have the ability and resources to help you create a truly personal, meaningful and affordable service. We are here to answer any questions you may have…